Dyshidrotic Eczema Natural Treatment
Dyshidrotic eczema natural treatment just may be the healing solution you are looking for.
If you are an individual who happens to suffer from dyshidrotic eczema, chances are that at some point you may want to look for a dyshidrotic eczema natural treatment. The reason for this is many medicines prescribed by medical practitioners can often come with long term side effects. Steroids are a large components of many of the creams and oral medicines that are used to treat dyshidrotic eczema. Please be sure to check with you health care practitioner before beginning any type of treatment or medication.
This can lead various side effects, including:
1. Thinning of the skin
2. Upset stomachs
3. Resistance to antibiotics
If any of these side effects sound unappealing to you then you might want to consider looking for a dyshidrotic eczema natural treatment.
Dyshidrotic Eczema Natural Treatment Creams
Many of these natural approaches are not necessarily clinically proven, but they may help individuals suffering from dyshidrotic eczema to find various degrees of relief. The itching and burning that often accompanies an attack of this type of eczema is hard to deal with. Natural creams can help to soothe irritated skin that itches, including:
They are also particularly useful to help baby eczema.
Consider What You Are Eating, It May Be Contributing
Another approach to the dyshidrotic eczema natural treatment is a change in diet. Options include:
1. A diet low in nickel & cobalt: One possible cause of dyshidrotic eczema is an allergic reaction to metals such as nickel and cobalt. A low nickel diet is one dyshidrotic eczema natural treatment that has helped some patients to improve the condition.
- Canned foods, tea, chocolate, baking powder, and cocoa are some foods that contain nickel. It can be difficult to maintain a nickel free diet but this is one way to improve your condition.
- Using nickel plated cooking utensils and other instruments should also be avoided.
2. Drink Rose hip Tea: If you find that you suffer from swollen and inflamed skin then drinking rose hip tea can be helpful. Drink at least two to three cups of rose hip tea a day.
3. Eat to improve lymphatic drainage: If you feel that helping your lymphatic drainage improve could be a helpful dyshidrotic eczema natural treatment then burdock root, yarrow, yellow dock, nettles, and red clover are herbs you can use to increase the health of your skin. These herbs should be used either in tinctures or teas to help ease the situation.
Dyshidrotic Eczema Natural Treatment: Skin Care
Prevent further outbreaks of dyshidrotic eczema by observing a good skin care routine.
- Air drying rather than towel drying skin is one way to prevent skin from being irritated.
- Using a ph balanced soap that is mild and free from fragrances is also a good way to help the healing process.
- Keep the skin well ventilated especially the hands and feet.
It is always advisable to get help from a qualified alternative health care practitioner when seeking a good dyshidrotic eczema natural treatment and a treatment that suits you as an individual.